Horizon Recruitment Inc has an immediate need for a Logistics Coordinator to join our client based in Vancouver. The role will work closely with the Logistics manager to coordinate imports and domestic distribution of a wide range of products.
- Coordinate shipping paperwork to ensure smooth deliver of products
- Work with Customs brokers to ensure paperwork is received in a timely manner
- Liaise and build strong relationships with suppliers and vendors (internal and external)
- Track and update shipping information and vendor details
- Assist with quality control and inspections of products
- Update shipping and inspection reports in ERP system and logistics tracking system
- Analyze logistics and freight information to identify areas for cost savings and / or improvements in operational efficiencies
- University level degree
- 2+ years’ logistics experience preferable
- Strong analytical skills combined with advanced excel skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy with experience managing large data sets and data entry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.