Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for an LEM Coordinator (Contract Administrator) for our large Alberta based client. Located in Burnaby BC, this role will manage a broad range of contracts and external service providers for large oil & gas construction projects. Initially, a 12-month contract term, this position will focus on one long term project and may continue for additional contract extensions.
- Draft and manage change order negotiations, claims, and scope inquiries
- Develop and manage vendor KPI's and scorecards for various vendors for labour, equipment and materials
- Follow throughput to confirm project is in line with contract agreements and ensure po’s are inline with SOW
- Track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Assist with the development of scope of work and RFx for construction tenders
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and construction/site managers to ensure vendors are completing work to schedule and to required quality levels.
- University level degree ideally in engineering or construction management disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working in a project environment
- 5+ years of experience working in Construction, Oil & Gas, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in contract administration/contract management
- Exceptional communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High School diploma is mandatory
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.