Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for an Junior/Intermediate Accountant for a large hospitality & entertainment company with geographically dispersed operations. Our client is a leader in their industry and offers an excellent opportunity for a career oriented accountant with a "can do" attitude. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this person will support multiple operations and wear multiple hats in reviewing, analysing, reconciling, and preparing various reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain accuracy of information relating to all aspects of the business
- Prepare monthly working papers, GL reconciliations, AR aging reports, and analysis for all business activities
- Prepare monthly financial statements for a small division of the business
- Support operations staff with inventory reconciliations and maintain inventory sub ledgers
- Support and communicate effectively with operational departments
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Enrollment in the CPA program is an asset
- 1 - 2 years experience in full-cycle accounting would be ideal
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Familiarity with using an ERP system is an asset
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.