Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Junior Accountant to help support our large, publicly traded client. Due to new opportunities arising, the team is looking to add someone who is newly graduated with up to a year of entry level accounting experience.
- Verify and record revenues and prepare daily management reports
- Reconcile cash and credit card receipts
- Prepare monthly working papers and account reconciliations
- Prepare various financial reports for management team
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close process
- 1 to 2 years of junior accounting experience
- Post-secondary education in accounting or applicable experience
- CPA student or interest in enrolling in the program
- Thorough knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices and reporting requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to managing projects & issues
- Someone who takes pride in their work with strong attention to detail
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.