Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for an Investment Associate to join one of our top tier international clients on a growing team that provides analysis, expertise and investment services to investors globally. You will have the opportunity to travel to Bermuda for training for a few months but will be settled in Vancouver in the long run. This team is looking for a high performer who can eventually take on client facing relationships for large Canadian investors.
The Investment Associate will support the Investment team and help guide their decisions with strong research and analysis. You will support the development of the companies' brand within the Canadian institutional marketplace by both servicing existing institutional clients and finding new like-minded ones. You will be answering due diligence queries, preparing investment communications materials, assisting with ad hoc reporting, market research and analysis, helping to plan and coordinate the team’s external engagement activities, and contributing to internal reporting to the board.
This role requires an individual who is quick on their feet, adapts easily to change and has a can-do attitude. This is an exceptional opportunity to gain a significant depth of experience in a dynamic and analytical environment.
- Post-Secondary degree in a related field with a strong academic record and high GPA
- MBA or CPA, CA designation is preferred with 2-3 years of investment industry experience (Investment Banking, Investor Relations etc)
- Self-motivated, results driven and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with external parties in a face to face setting and over the phone
- Time management and planning skills with an orientation towards progression and growth
- Open to international travel and potential relocation for career advancement
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.