Our Client is a National Distributor in the B2B industrial space. They are seeking a Senior Inventory Analyst to join their team in a hands on position.
The Senior Inventory Analyst will manage all inventory across 4 business unites to meet customer service expectations and align with corporate financial and operations objectives. They will also work align with strategic vendor objectives by controlling inventory investment to match sales planning/execution goals.
- Managing stock rotations
- Participate in stock reviews
- Report creation to fulfill Purchasing Requirements
- Vendor analysis for investment purposes
- System trouble shooting and System Enhancement
- Supply Chain Initiatives
- 3-5 years senior Inventory, purchasing/sourcing/procurement specialist experience required.
- Slim stock and SX Knowledge (Preferable)
- Experience using Microsoft Office – Power BI, strong excel skills (MUST)
- Experience using Cognitive BI an Asset
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to solve day-to-day operational issues and take prompt action to address product shortages and demands
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.