Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking an Internal Auditor (Privacy and IT Risk) for one of our Lower Mainland clients with an excellent reputation and an awesome corporate culture. This company looks for high performers and provides excellent opportunities for top talent.
As an Internal Auditor (Privacy and IT Risk) you will be responsible for various exciting projects through the audit process working alongside a tight knit and collaborative audit team. You will use your experience to lead the planning and the delivery of audits with a specific focus on IT risks and information security and privacy controls. The organization is looking at a potential migration to the cloud and will need someone who can help navigate the associated risks. You will work with the large IT team to improve the security posture of the organization including managing upcoming regulations on EU citizen and information compliance. You will prepare and present to the Audit committee and will provide recommendations to management and senior executives. This role requires a critical thinker with an analytical mindset. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual, capable of excelling in a fast paced environment.
- A Professional Audit Designation is required (CIA or CISA) - a combination of a CPA, CA designation with relevant IT audit experience will be considered
- Specific IT Audit experience (2+ years) from planning through to testing and reporting (consulting experience from Big 4 firms is considered an asset)
- Previous experience with information privacy and security compliance
- History of academic and work place excellence (performance reviews, transcripts etc)
- The ability to think outside the box
- Strong verbal and written communication
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.