Horizon Recruitment Inc. is currently seeking an Internal Auditor with IT audit experience for one of our Lower Mainland clients with an excellent reputation. This is a great role with a large public sector organization with excellent benefits and long term stability.
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the full audit process working alongside a tight knit and collaborative audit team. You will use your experience to lead the planning and the delivery of audits with a specific focus on IT and operations. You will prepare and present to the Audit committee and will provide recommendations to management and senior executives. This role requires a critical thinker with an analytical mindset. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual, capable of excelling in a fast paced environment.
- An Audit Designation is preferred (CIA and/or CISA) potential exists that for the right combination of experience a CPA, CA designation may suffice
- Specific IT Audit experience (2+ years) from planning through to testing and reporting.
- Previous audit experience in a public practice or internal audit capacity with a focus on IT audit
- The ability to think outside the box
- Strong verbal and written communication
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.