Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team as a Corporate Accountant with a great company based in the Lower Mainland. Working closely with a strong finance team, this person will be part of the team responsible for the accounting and financial reporting of a $4 billion public company.
- Assist in the full-cycle accounting process including the preparation of journal entries, bank recs, and GL recs
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports requested by senior leadership
- Facilitate the intercompany process regarding intercompany loans, investments, and cost reimbursements
- Assist with the treasury function by managing bank administration activities
- Prepare working papers for tax reporting and assist in corporate tax audits
- Assist external auditors as part of the year end audit
- Having or working towards an accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast paced, multi-entity environment
- Ability to analyze complex business situations, summarize key issues, and make practical recommendations
- Excellent analytical skills and applies a creative approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.