Horizon Recruitment is recruiting for a resourceful Interim Intermediate Accountant on a 3 month contract engagement. This individual will assist a great management team in a growing import/export company in Burnaby. Our client has a number of entities that require additional expertise to assist them through a phase of growth. The Intermediate Accountant will work with the Controller and President to drive a combination of costing, reconciliations and analytical work while the current team focuses on regular accounting operations. We are looking for an individual who is interested in interim consulting for 3 - 4 months (potentially longer). This is an excellent opportunity if you've considered pursuing contract work and could either be an chance to showcase your skills as this role will start ASAP.
Prepare costing information as necessary for export, import and manufacturing and advise on cost variances
Process bank reconciliations
Inventory control management and analysis
Liaise closely with Sales and Order Management to reconcile account disputes and deductions
Collect, reconcile and manage customer accounts
- 3 - 5 years professional accounting experience in a mid sized professional enterprise
- Business related education from a technical institute or university (pursuing CPA)
- Strong systems capabilities including advanced skills in ACCPAC and MS Excel
- Excellent written and spoke communication capability to deal with a wide variety of customers and stakeholders
- Excellent work ethic an open honest approach.
- Due to the nature of our clients business this role requires an individual who can work with the team in office on a full time basis.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain