Horizon Recruitment Inc. is working with a client in the entertainment industry to find an Intermediate Accountant to join their fast-paced, dynamic business. Our client is the market leader in their segment with operations all over the world. We are looking for someone who can handle a high volume of time-sensitive work and effectively communicate with high-profile clients.
- finalize project profit and loss statements
- verify and enter information into the accounting systems to ensure accurate reports
- Work with clients to finalize payments, typically on same day projects end
- prepare payments and upload all applicable journal entries
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and working on CPA designation
- 2 to 3 years technical accounting experience
- Strong organizational & time management abilities that allow projects and goals to be completed on time
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented
- Proficient PC skills, especially in Excel
- Previous experience with cash handling in a high-volume facility
- Previous experience in accounting and/or finance a plus
- Familiarity with Dropbox, Google Docs, and/or Microsoft Office
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.