Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an Intermediate Accountant opportunity for an interesting hybrid technology/non-profit organization in downtown Vancouver. Reporting into the Controller and working closely with the rest of the finance team, you'll have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects as this organization continues to grow. You'll have the chance to do traditional accounting work and also get involved with FP&A and budgeting/forecasting if that's of interest.
- Full cycle accounting
- Bank account reconciliations
- Month end journal entries
- Reconciling the General Ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- FP&A, budgeting, and forecasting
- Assist external auditors as part of the year-end audit
- Perform ad-hoc tasks where needed
- CPA designation or working towards one is preferred (PEP or PREP program for CPA)
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced, multi-channel environment in full cycle role
- Interest in non-profit and technology is a plus
- Excited to learn, and a desire to contribute and grow in the long term
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.