Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an awesome opportunity for an aspiring CPA as an Intermediate Accountant with a great company based in Vancouver. Working closely with a strong finance team, this role is responsible for managing the accounts payable process and taking on additional accounting duties such as monthly reconciliations, fixed asset management, and full-cycle accounting, costing, sales analysis and ad hoc reporting.
- Bank account reconciliations
- Month end journal entries
- Reconciling the General Ledger accounts
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Work with Sales and Operations team to develop costing, pricing and analysis
- Assist external auditors as part of the year end audit
- Perform ad-hoc tasks where needed
- Interest in obtaining an accounting designation is preferred (PEP or PREP program for CPA)
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast paced, multi-channel environment in Accounts Payable or Accounting
- Excited to learn, and a desire to contribute and grow in the long term
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.