Horizon Recruitment Inc is conducting the search for a Human Resources Manager to join our client in the manufacturing sector. The role will work closely with the leadership team for this growing organization and will be responsible for implementing HR programs as well as recruitment, development and retention of talent for the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience in a growing manufacturing operation and will have a proactive and entrepreneurial drive.
- Manage all HR functions including;
- employee relations, recruitment, legislation, OH&S, Training and development, compensation and benefits, and policy development.
- Create job descriptions, manage candidate sourcing and interviewing of candidates for growing operations
- Develop job offers, and manage on-boarding of new staff
- Create and implement employee guidelines and corporate policies and procedures
- Work closely with department managers to better understand employee issues
- Support department managers with legislation policies and company procedures
- Manage occupational health and safety program
- Ensure WorkSafeBC compliance
- Promote a positive and collaborative work environment
- Implement and annually update the compensation program.
- Monitor employee performance evaluations
- Maintain employee records, personnel data, and relevant HR reports
- Manage and monitor the employee benefits program.
- 3- 5 years of HR experience
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a relevant field
- CPHR designation is preferred
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment with hourly employees required
- Proven ability to provide effective resolutions to employee issues
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Experience managing difficult employee situations with confidence and discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.