Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking a Global Client Reporting and Projects Analyst for our dynamic and fast-paced client in the financial services sector. If you are a top performing CPA, CA with a track record of success academically and professionally, then this is an opportunity for you. If you are designated but want to take on a role with a high performing team that isn't strictly accounting and is a little outside the box - let's chat!
In this role, you will work as a part of the client team responsible for preparing financial statements and management reports. You will provide financial reporting to clients and also get involved in additional business improvement projects. As part of a high performing team, you will use your strengths and be given room to grow your career and get involved with what you're most interested in. You will spend up to 50% of your time working on special projects that cover everything from process improvement to creating financial models for new potential clients.
- Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding academic record combined with an accounting designation (CPA, CA)
- Critical thinker, capable of communicating and interacting effectively with internal teams and external providers
- Previous experience in fund accounting, investment or financial services industry would be a bonus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and target driven
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.