Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for a consultant to join our clients Fleet Services department as a Fleet Asset Coordinator. The position will support the Fleet Asset Management team with strategic planning for maintenance, replacement schedules, and shipments of a large and diverse fleet of vehicles and mobile equipment.
Initially a 6-month contract term the role may grow through contract extensions or potential permanent opportunities.
- Leading the development of and execution planning of Asset Management strategic plan to ensure high performance and efficient costs
- Strategic planning through collaboration with stakeholder groups
- Review existing asset planning model to optimize utilization, plan for growth requirements and review existing vendor contract terms
- Maintaining, scheduling and tracking fleet asset use
- Update asset life-cycles and vehicle / equipment specifications
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and implementation of best practices within the fleet and asset management group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working within a large, complex organization with diverse fleet resources
- Project management experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated experience developing fleet / asset management plans
- Ability to develop and grow relationships in a diverse team
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communications skills
- Strong Excel and data management skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.