Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Financial Systems Analyst to help with a system implementation project for our large, publicly-traded client. This is an opportunity for someone with a solid base in accounting to apply their technology skills and help validate the data and test the system. This will be a 6-month contract with the potential of extensions or becoming permanent.
You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team that worked to design and implement this new tool. You will also support the training and successful adoption throughout the geographically dispersed business. This will entail working with the financial reporting and FP&A functions to develop and standardize global reports for financial reporting, planning, budgeting, quarterly reviews, and other management presentations.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Experience working with large ERP systems or BI tools
- Strong user of Excel with the ability to go through a large volume of data
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
- Previous experience implementing new systems is not required
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.