Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Financial Analyst - Systems for a large, publicly-traded company that is in the early stages of starting a large scale system implementation project of OneStream. This is an opportunity for someone with a solid base in accounting who wants to transition into a more project-oriented role while building their skills toward a more analytical position.
As a key part of the corporate finance team, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to design and implement OneStream. You will also support the training and successful adoption throughout the geographically dispersed business. This will entail working with the financial reporting and FP&A functions to develop and standardize global reports for financial reporting, planning, budgeting, quarterly reviews, and other management presentations.
- An accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA)
- Experience working with OneStream, either implementing it or as a user.
- Ability to analyze complex business situations and summarize key issues
- Must be a team player and effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Not afraid to bring forth innovative ideas and be a champion of best practices
- Well organized, structured, and efficient
- Previous experience implementing new systems is not required
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.