Horizon Recruitment Inc is looking for an outgoing Financial Analyst for a key role to support the Sales and Admin function of this growing company. You will be working closely with the sales and corporate teams to support the growth of the organization through analysis and will bring financial clarity to decision making. Leveraging financial planning and analytical skills, this position plays a significant role impacting critical strategic and operational decisions.
- Support of growing business in planning, forecasting, and reporting needs through analysis
- Complete financial analysis to assist in evaluating performance against strategic, operating and budget plans
- Identify business growth drivers and trends
- Source, gather and analyze data from multiples sources to provide reporting and give detailed informative suggestions based on analysis
- Maintain and provide all daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reporting from a variety of data sources to operations and senior management
- Work alongside sales team to allow them to improve decision making and to drive growth and validate change in the business
- Retail or FMCG experience is preferred
- An Accounting designation, or working towards an accounting designation is preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in a role presenting financial analysis and recommendations to a business unit leader
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism and good judgment
- Excellent Excel skills with particular experience with What If analysis, V-Look up’s and Pivot Tables
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills are essential
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered***
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.