Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a fast growing food manufacturing and distribution company. As a self-starter and problem solver you will be responsible for acting as a conduit between Management, Finance, Sales, and other departments to provide financial and business consultation resources to drive sales initiatives.
You will be engaging with a range of stakeholders across the business, including the sales team and will work to develop a measured and systematic approach to ensure accurate and quantifiable analysis to support the business and various associated projects. Your analysis and modelling will ensure profitability across the North American business and with your strong communication skills you will be able to present your findings and recommendations across the organization.
- Pursuing a CPA designation is preferred
- 1-3 years of accounting or analytical experience, preferably in manufacturing
- Exposure to or involvement in pricing and/or costing
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build enduring relationships across the business
- Previous experience providing Financial Analysis in a fast paced, multi-channel environment would be an asset
- Enjoy digging into the numbers and identifying and explaining any variances in actual against budgeted figures
- Strong Excel and Tableau skills combined with the ability to draw meaningful information from data and explain to non finance stakeholders
- A self-starter passionate about owning any task or challenge you are assigned
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.