Horizon Recruitment has been engaged to identify a Financial Analyst - Data and Costing for our client with growing operations. Our client is a leading manufacturer and distribution company with a unique business and unique challenges. This position is available due to the growth of their business and increasing complexity to their costing requirements. This role provides a great career opportunity for an out of the box thinker with an ability to execute on aggressive plans.
- Provide modelling and data analysis for complex costing and manufacturing challenges
- Liaise with executives, production and sales regarding all costing and cost analysis
- Develop and create appropriate costing model in conjunction with the team and manufacturing
- Cost new products and analyzing margins from operational and financial perspectives
- Identify and present relevant and useful cost drivers for overhead allocation
- Resolve manufacturing variances and present findings and recommend solutions to various stakeholders including executive management
- Recognized professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA), MBA, or CFA is preferred
- Modelling and data analytics experience preferred
- Advanced Excel and technical aptitude
- Ability to think outside the box and build things from scratch
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with a high performing team
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.