Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Financial Analyst to join a publicly traded international organization on a 3-6 month contract basis. You will support the finance group in research and analysis for projects relating to financial reporting, management reporting and tax.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high performing finance professional to step into an analytical role with one of Vancouver's best companies. As a Financial Analyst, you will work with the finance team and key business units to define and provide key information for decision making. You will extract and analyze financial data at the entity as well as consolidated levels.
- A professional designation in Accounting (CPA) with public practice experience - Big 4 preferred
- Finance experience within a global environment is preferred
- Strong computer skills including Excel and experience with management systems
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain