Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a standout Financial Analyst to join a growing company just outside of downtown Vancouver. This person will take ownership of the FP&A function and have the chance to work with cross-functional teams to provide decision support on key commercial issues. These would include costing, pricing, and business case development.
As the Financial Analyst, you will work closely with all parts of the business to prepare sales forecasts by product line and communicate sales trends, risks, and opportunities to the team. You will also be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting of the business and update and improve the existing models. You will develop short and long term financial analysis related to product growth, pricing strategies, and overall profit maximization.
- A professional designation in Accounting (CPA) or related field such as Business or Finance (MBA, CFA, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in industry with increasing levels of responsibility in financial planning and analysis capacity
- Finance experience within a product based business is a huge asset
- Experience analyzing and synthesizing large quantities of data to support strategic business decisions
- Expert level skills in Excel and strong user of Power Point
- Self-motivated and results oriented with a focus on quality
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent collaborative problem solving skills with an ability to implement solutions
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.