Horizon Recruitment is working with an international energy company with operations around the world to find someone who can help with data clean-up and process improvement work on the FP&A team. Aside from supporting those efforts, this person will also take on the regular FP&A duties as other staff devote their time to special projects. We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join this team on a two-year term as they work to transform things. Being such a long term, there is a good likelihood of becoming a permanent position.
- Work with FP&A team to develop and implement reporting in their FP&A system
- Support preparation of monthly reporting and analysis
- Support budgeting and forecasting processes
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting team to ensure monthly analytics are incorporated into overall reporting
- Provide finance support to key business functions
- Support Director, FP&A with ad hoc projects as required
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Post-secondary education with a focus in finance and accounting
- Designated accountant, or in pursuit of CPA
- Experience with Netsuite is an asset
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.