Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Director, Financial Planning and Analysis for an opportunity with one of our large clients in the lower mainland with geographically dispersed operations.
You will work directly with senior executives across a number of divisions and will manage the FP&A for the group. You will manage a strong and long standing team to ensure operations are in line with overall strategy, helping to maintain and develop business growth across a multi-site, multi-city organization. You will be responsible for strategic business planning and financial modelling, as well as overseeing the strategic development of annual business plans and complex budgets. Collaborating with other executives, you will manage variances by identifying alternative corrective actions and by implementing resolutions. The ideal candidate for this role will provide a combination of technical knowledge and leadership to create an environment that thrives for the long term. You will deal with politically sensitive issues and build and gain trust across all stakeholders.
- CPA (CMA, CGA, or CA) designation
- 8 to 10 years of senior financial planning & analysis experience coupled with the ability to navigate sensitive issues and high profile projects.
- Experience with large complex budgets exceeding $100M
- Experience in business process engineering and business case development
- Exceptional communication skills along with superior writing and presentation ability
- Customer service oriented with excellent relationship management and experience in both union and non-union environments
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain