Horizon Recruitment Inc. has an immediate need for a Deal Settlements Clerk to help support our fast-paced, private company client. This person will work with the accounting and operations teams to act as a review mechanism on all sales. The Deal Settlements Clerk will review and enter all information from high value sales to spot any irregularities or errors to ensure the deals are executed properly.
- Post, follow up, reconcile all related transactions and schedules, such as invoices, commission, accounts receivable for sales, factory program money, flooring payout, etc.
- Inventory schedule reconciliation and recording adjustments to accounting records.
- Review/ cross review of monthly financial statements. Reconcile accounting schedules monthly.
- Prior experience working with an auto dealership processing automotive deals
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, and ideally CDK
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach to managing projects & issues
- Someone who takes pride in their work with strong attention to detail
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.