Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a multi-billion dollar public company to identify a proven top performer who will conduct analysis for strategic investments and other opportunities. The Manager, Corporate Development will take an active role in assessing businesses for their viability for acquisition. This includes working with Senior Management to provide expertise and economic analysis for those key investment projects and lead execution strategies on these opportunities.
- Execute comprehensive research and provide expert level modelling to support various investment and market circumstances
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with team to evaluate growth opportunities along with threats that could impact the growth of the enterprise
- Study industry to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all economic drivers impacting the business and opportunities
- A professional designation (MBA, CFA, CPA) is required
- Expert level modeling skills combined with expert Excel, database and Powerpoint skills
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a complex environment with preference for experience in Corporate Development or Consulting
- Experience conducting in-depth financial analysis and due diligence
- Thorough understanding of economic drivers, financial theory, and various valuation methods including discounted cash flows
- Interpersonal savvy and the ability to speak comfortably with and present to senior executives
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.