Horizon Recruitment Inc. has been engaged by a large, Vancouver based company to identify a proven top performer who will conduct analysis and provide decision support to a new line of business that the organization has started. Being at their relative infancy stage, this new area of the business is requiring someone with a keen business mind to support various parts of the organization including sales and product development.
- Execute comprehensive research and provide expert level modelling to support various investment and market circumstances
- Prepare reports of detailed findings and confidently present recommendations to stakeholders
- Work with team to evaluate growth opportunities along with threats that could impact the growth of the enterprise
- Study industry to ensure a comprehensive understanding of all economic drivers impacting the business and opportunities
- A professional designation (MBA, CFA, CPA, CBV) is required
- Expert level modeling skills combined with expert Excel, database and Powerpoint skills
- 3-5 years of experience in a complex environment with preference for experience in Corporate Development or Consulting
- Experience conducting in-depth financial analysis and due diligence
- Thorough understanding of economic drivers, financial theory, and various valuation methods including discounted cash flows
- Interpersonal savvy and the ability to speak comfortably with and present to senior executives
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.