Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Corporate Controller for an 18 month contract with one of our rapidly growing clients. Our client is on the leading edge of their industry and is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to lead the accounting team through a period of growth and substantial change.
Initially an 18month contract term to cover a maternity leave, the successful candidate has a strong possibility of being retained permanently in a leadership role within the finance team.
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages. This role will work closely with various operational departments to drive change within the organization and optimize the accounting function. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with Tax and IFRS issues and liaising with external auditors.
- A professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role managing a high performance team of designated accountants
- A driven, "can do" attitude with the willingness to push back
- Substantial public company reporting experience with a detailed knowledge of IFRS
- Experience guiding and mentoring accounting staff to ensure high performance form all team members
- Drive to continually improve systems and processes with the ability to function in a changing environment
- Experience leading the finance team in a high growth environment
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with three complimentary practice areas: Finance, Supply Chain and Engineering.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.