Horizon Recruitment is seeking a Corporate Accountant for one of our downtown real estate developer clients. This company provides excellent mentorship, training and a great opportunity for the right person looking to complete their CPA designation. The ideal candidate is well on their way to completing their CPA and is eager to learn and grow with a great company.
The Corporate Accountant will report to the Controller and will support the corporate accounting and real estate team. You will support financial reporting and have the opportunity to learn as you go. You will be responsible for the accurate and speedy journal entry, bank reconciliations and cash management process across the company.
- A University degree with a specialization in Business, Commerce, Accounting or similar
- Pursuing a CPA designation - this company will support and mentor you through the process
- Experience with financial statement preparation and full cycle accounting is required
- Excellent accuracy and ability to perform high volume journal entries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills combined with an eagerness to learn and grow with an organization
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.