Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a Corporate Accountant to join a growing health and wellness company who is always ranked at the top of the 'best places to work' lists. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who wants to love where they work. Bonus points if you have public company experience!
The Corporate Accountant will be part of a skilled team responsible for the quarterly and annual reporting of the company’s financial performance. You will support the financial reporting team and have the opportunity to learn as you go. You will work with the team to prepare month end working papers, reconciliations and journal entries including accruals, prepaid and fixed asset schedules.
- Complete or nearly completed CPA designation
- Public company experience is preferred
- 1-2 years of hands on experience with financial statement preparation is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills combined with an eagerness to learn and grow with an organization
- Team based mentality where everyone pulls together to get things done!
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain