Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Corporate Controller with a focus on leadership, financial reporting and system improvement projects for one of our clients located in New Westminster. Our client is a leader in their industry and they are looking for someone to help them through a corporate restructuring and system implementation. Strong financial reporting experience is required and experience with a systems implementation is a huge asset. You will be a hands on professional with the ability to lead a small team and think big while still managing the day to day accounting.
- Reporting directly to the CFO, you are responsible for all accounting and financial reporting across the group of companies.
- Responsible for preparing monthly consolidated financial statements and reporting packages for the operations while ensuring compliance in all aspects.
- Lead a team of accountants in a high paced, changing environment in a growing industry.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of policies and practices to ensure maximum compliance, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage a system upgrade/implementation from an accounting standpoint
- A professional Accounting Designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- High performer with a proven ability to lead staff and the drive to continuously improve accounting process and procedures
- 5+ years of experience and demonstrated success in a management position
- Strong work ethic and dynamic personality
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain