Horizon Recruitment Inc. is looking for an experienced Controller for a manufacturing and distribution company based in Abbotsford. As the Controller you will be responsible for the overall financial reporting and act as a bridge between finance and operations. This is a hands on role where you'll be wearing many hats as the business continues to grow. You'll also oversee a small team and have the opportunity to grow with the team!
- Prepare monthly and year end financial statements and provide valuable analysis to senior leadership
- Responsible for day to day accounting transactions - AP, AR, Payroll
- Conduct costing analysis
- Process improvement initiatives
- Keep track of KPIs by developing dashboards and other reports
- Present financial period end results to senior management, highlighting areas of concern and action plans
- A professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CGA, CMA) with at least 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Hands on, roll up the sleeves professional with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong leadership capabilities with the ability to influence and manage stakeholders
- Capability, drive and initiative to learn, adapt and execute
- An open and articulate communicator who can build strong relationships
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.