Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting a search for a professional with proven experience in Contract Management, contract administration and change management. The Contracts Manager will work on a consulting basis focusing on major equipment contracts for our clients large scale projects. You will manage contracts for both the supply of complex equipment and the installation of the equipment into new build projects and existing infrastructure upgrades.
These major capital projects are at various stages of completion and the contract manager will consult with stakeholders from a variety of locations and operations to manage equipment and service contracts.
As the Contracts Manager, you will be part of a team supporting all vendor management activities after contract award. You will be responsible for ensuring contracts are implemented fully and are managed to a level that ensures projects are completed on time and within scope. The Contracts Administrator will also assist in strategy development, RFP/Contract formulation, and at times participate in negotiations. The Contacts Administrator will be responsible for managing contracts, categories of spending, vendor performance and procurement policy frameworks.
- Degree in Business Administration or Engineering with a Supply Chain Management focus (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Experience managing contracts for complex construction services
- 8-10 years progressive experience in contract management related roles
- Experience evaluating competitive bid documents (RFP, RFQ etc)
- Previous experience working in an EPC/M environment is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communications and negotiations capability
- High level of diplomacy, tact and the ability to push issues along in a complex environment
- Ability to travel on short (one to two day) site visits from time to time
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.