Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for a Contracts Manager for our large BC based client. This role will assist with the management of a portfolio of contracts focusing on capital projects within the lower mainland.
- Manage post-award vendor relationships with service providers to minimize risk to the client
- Assist with major vendor negotiations
- Manage all change orders, claims and scope inquiries
- Develop and manage vendor KPI's and scorecards
- Track project budgets and schedules for contract portfolio
- Assist with the development of scope of work and RFx for construction tenders
- Liaise with project managers, engineers and construction/site managers to ensure vendors are completing work to schedule and to required quality levels.
- University level degree ideally in legal, engineering or construction management disciplines.
- 8+ years of experience working in a capital project environment, ideally within an EPC/M environment.
- 5+ years of experience in contract administration/contract management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication skills. Both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.