Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for a Contract Administrator to join our client on a contract role in their BC office. The role will require you to manage a high volume portfolio of corporate services contracts and will be responsible for all change management, vendor interaction and negotiations relating to rates, contract duration and schedule.
- Provide Contract administration services to a large team with diverse project requirements
- Editing of contract documents and change order management
- Establishing and managing payment schedules
- Ensure terms and conditions of contracts are appropriate
- Monitor vendor progress on contract deliverables
- Monitoring, reporting and management of non-conformances
- Perform financial accountability including, invoice verification and approval, monthly accruals and monitoring contract task budgets
- Negotiate claims and facilitate dispute resolution processes
- University level degree
- Proven experience managing service contracts
- Experience with resource planning and workforce management would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience working within a unionized environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.