Horizon Recruitment is conducting the search for a Contract Coordinator to join our client on a 6 month contract role in their Vancouver office. The role will manage a high volume portfolio of service contracts and will be responsible for drafting amendments, collecting critical vendor information and change management documentation, as well as vendor correspondence and negotiations relating to rates, contract duration and schedule.
- Provide Contract administration services to a large team with diverse requirements
- Editing of contract documents and change order management
- Establishing and managing payment schedules
- Ensure terms and conditions of contracts are appropriate
- Monitor vendor progress on contract deliverables
- Monitoring, reporting and management of non-conformances
- Perform financial accountability including, invoice verification and approval, monthly accruals and monitoring contract task budgets
- Negotiate claims and facilitate dispute resolution processes
- University level degree education
- Proven experience drafting and managing service contracts
- Experience with resource planning and workforce management would be an asset
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service focused approach to contract management
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience working within a unionized environment
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.