Our client, a well known and rapidly growing business based in Leamington is searching for an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Establish relationships with department managers in order to gain a broad understanding of company procedures
- Lead problem-solving efforts to improve quality and eliminate waste in all areas of the business
- Make recommendations and execute strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends
- Study production analytics to ensure organization is meeting operational efficiency
- Study all production & business processes, making recommendations for optimization
- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects to drive operational efficiency
- Develop processes and systems to ensure sustainability, lead all sustainability initiatives
- Develop and nurture a culture of Lean Continuous Improvement and positive forward thinking
- Analyzing process work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes as needed.
- Monitor and drive key performance metrics and report to senior management on progress, savings and future projects
- Maintain and report key performance indicators relevant to all operational functions
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience implementing continuous improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
- Experience with conducting time studies, work flow analysis and other methods of determining value added and non-value added time during operations
- Proficiency in problem solving skills and root cause analysis is essential
- Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
- Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Firm understanding of MS Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Produce Industry knowledge will be an asset
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.