Horizon Recruitment Inc. is conducting the search for a Construction Manager for our BC Based Client. The construction manager will manage a portfolio of contracts for a busy construction group and will work on rotation at site for the duration of the project.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction from start to finish according to schedule, specifications, tolerances, drawing, quality control
· Inspect construction sites to ensure compliance with building and safety codes.
· Ensure construction site safety and compliance
· Manage site testing and estimating process
· Support site contract management and vendor inquiries
· Manage equipment and material allocations
· Develop construction risk mitigation plans
· Work to deliver projects safely, efficiently, and effectively.
· Create detailed construction timelines and plans while maintaining construction execution budgets and scope.
· Prepare reports on construction progress for projects, escalating construction issues with upper management where required
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education (trade/technologist certification)
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional communication skills
· Proficient in construction project management software such as MS Project, Excel, Primavera P6 and SAP
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.