Horizon Recruitment Inc is currently seeking a Buyer to join a growing company located in Burnaby, BC. This role will manage purchasing and inventory planning for the manufacturing facility and will also implement inventory control and purchasing best practices.
- Consolidate and manage purchasing activities for manufacturing operations and facility requirements.
- Track PO's and expedite orders for delivery
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and improvements in operational efficiency.
- Analyze inventory levels and plan re-order points according to sales forecasts and production schedules
- Implement inventory control best practices
- Inventory control and production planning activities.
- 1-2 years of experience in a purchasing position, ideally in a manufacturing setting
- Experience in managing inventory levels and inventory forecasts
- Ability to liaise closely with the sales and operations team to develop accurate forecasts and requirements for the business
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong organization, time management, and follow-up skills.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.