Horizon Recruitment is actively seeking an experienced Business Process Improvement Advisor to assist with the development of supply chain strategies for strategic sourcing, vendor management, contract management and P2P projects.
The successful candidate will focus on the development of various business intelligence cost/benefit (TLCC) models to aid stakeholders with complex strategy development and process evaluation and will be a key member of the project team developing and supporting project plans.
- Plan analysis projects and create complex excel models to determine current state and evaluate future benefits
- Work within cross functional teams to gather and clarify data
- Develop business cases to outline opportunities and benefits of various projects
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal stakeholders and leadership team, defining and supporting decision making and financial / project analysis.
- Work with stakeholders to implement new business processes and train staff to ensure project success
- identify opportunities for process improvement initiatives such as LEAN Six Sigma etc
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience within a large complex organisation
- Experience developing and presenting business cases to internal leadership
- Advanced Excel and data manipulation skills and ability to present results to executive level stakeholders
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management and change management experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.