Horizon Recruitment has an immediate requirement for a Business Analyst to work with the finance group on an expense management implementation project with a 6 month term. Our client is a large scale enterprise with significant operations in the Vancouver Lower Mainland. This role is 3 days a week in the office 2 days from home.
- Work with stakeholders spanning all parts of the company to document and find practical and cost-effective ways to improve processes.
- Capture requirements for strategic projects and technical initiatives
- Craft business process models using standard methodology, including current and future state solution design documents
- Provide expert services in process mapping, team facilitation in defining future state processes, and process documentation
- Write specifications for team members
- Track and facilitate requirements throughout the project lifecycle, from clarification during implementation, through to quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Advocate and communicate the changes that results from process improvement and project work that you have done; including stakeholder analysis, and communications planning
- Experience as a business analyst, implementing and integrating business systems
- Exposure to agile methodology, with additional process frameworks (i.e. Lean or Six Sigma) as a tremendous asset
- Experience with Chrome River or other expense management solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading and collaborating with people in various levels of the business
- Tried and true problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Well developed business and operational excellence skill
- Excellent time management
- Post –secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance and Supply Chain.
To APPLY and view similar postings please visit “Your Career” at www.horizonrecruit.com.