Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for an exceptional Asset Manager for an initial 6-month contract at our high-profile client’s office in Surrey, BC. The Asset Manager will play a vital role in the transformation of a strategic corporate telecommunications migration. The incumbent is a key member of the Procurement/Operations team within our client’s group, and will be responsible for ensuring assets, capital, and vendors are managed effectively through this change. This individual's mandate will be to ensure our client's current and future assets are utilized and managed to the maximum potential while ensuring the highest possible return.
- Collect, store, and manage data for assets
- Coordinate and execute the migration of assets between new telecom vendors
- On-board new employees with new assets
- Setup new units and assist with troubleshooting when necessary
- Create and manage inventory information
- Procure new assets from existing vendors
- 2+ years working as an Asset Manager or Procurement Assistant
- Ability to offer great customer service to internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated relationship builder with strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of issues, initiate action and make effective decisions
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.