Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable and Collections Specialist to join one of our growing Lower Mainland clients for a 6 month contract position.
Reporting to the AR Manager, the AR / Collections Specialist will be responsible for managing the day to day credit and collections. Operating in a competitive market the client has a large number of long term clients and requires an experienced AR professional to assist their sales and distribution team to manage overdue accounts, new account set up and approval, billing, and proactive credit management. The successful candidate will combine AR and collections experience with a strong customer service and sales focus, ensuring negotiations with overdue accounts are handled creatively and professionally.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role preferably in the manufacturing, building, or construction industry
- Experience in construction industry an asset
- Experience within a high volume, high paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Proven ability to engage in diplomatic and professional communication across a broad range of situations
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.