Horizon Recruitment has an opportunity with a global technology company with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work! We are currently looking for an experienced AR Clerk to join the team. This person will be responsible for processing customer invoices and facilitate collections in a timely manner.
- Executes the accounts receivable process including the entry and coding of cash receipts.
- Completes full cycle of cash management process including the approval of cash receipts batch, balancing and posting of credit card and bank deposits, and the balancing of the Accounts Receivable sub ledger to the General Ledger in NetSuite.
- Manages customer portals so invoices can be sent out in a timely manner.
- Prepares analysis for new customers relating to credit limits/terms for approval.
- Monitors customer credit limits.
- Processes credit memos in a timely manner.
- Prepares bi-weekly AR analysis reporting.
- Assists with monthly end closing and reporting.
- Assists in the on-going review of processes and procedures to improve services.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Minimum of 2 year accounts receivable or accounting experience
- Post-secondary education is desired, preferably with accounting courses
- Experience with a Tier 1 ERP system is a must; Oracle Netsuite is a considerable asset
- Attention to detail to ensure timely and accurate recording of funds received.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, have a positive attitude and a results oriented approach to business
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Previous work experience with G-Suite (Google Docs and Sheets) is an asset
**Only candidates who are eligible to work in Canada will be considered.**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.