Horizon Recruitment is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk for our client based in downtown Vancouver. They are a high volume environment and are seeking a dynamic individual to join their team.
Working on a team, the AP Clerk will be responsible for timely and accurate review and processing of invoices and payment requests, ensuring accurate taxes and approvals, claiming all available discounts, and completing payments. A solid knowledge base of accounting functions is preferred as you will be posting approved invoices and obtaining approvals for various transactions. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a high volume environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to apply sound judgment to all situations
- The ability to multi-task and manage time and workload
- A customer-focused approach to dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.