Horizon Recruitment is conducting a search for an AP Clerk for a large organization with operations that span the globe. Our client is a leader in their industry and offers an excellent opportunity for a career-oriented AP professional with a "can do" attitude. Reporting to the AP Supervisor, this person will support the full-cycle AP in a very high-volume environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build upon a solid foundation in AP and continue growing their accounting skillset. The company is currently automating several processes which will free up your time to get into other duties.
- Sorting and coding invoices and other related paperwork for payables entry.
- Entering payables into accounting system.
- Handling accounts payable inquiries.
- Preparing cheque runs as scheduled and manual cheques as required.
- Maintaining various accounting systems and procedures to keep information and work organized.
- Processing month end entries.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting
- 1 - 2 years experience in full-cycle AP would be ideal
- Flexibility to help in other areas of finance.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain