Horizon Recruitment has been engaged to find an Analyst, Change Management Facilitator and Liaison for our large public sector client based in Surrey. This position is part of an innovative team brought together to drive change and create buy in for new innovation and process improvements across the organization. You will drive organizational results and outcomes by engaging employees and inspiring their adoption of a new way of working. We are not looking for an exact skillset or specific experience, we are open to a variety of backgrounds and skills because the person and their attitude and character are most important. We are looking for someone with impeccable communication skills, someone who can build relationships and garner the trust of senior executives and directors, someone who can lead, teach and train, someone who can implement business strategies and manage the change process in a complex organization.
- Facilitate the implementation of various projects across the organization
- Liaise with senior executives, directors, consultants, vendors, related entities and agencies to help advance a variety projects and initiative
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of group training programs
- Promote and reinforce service excellence throughout the organization
- Observe the environment and service behaviors and provide real-time assistance and education
- Provide direct feedback to management in the implementation of changes to achieve and sustain best practices to meet organizational goals and support a culture of service and operational excellence
- Assist leadership with communication and integration of improvement efforts
- Identify resistance and barriers to change; address issues appropriately to facilitate and sustain improved outcomes
- Participate in providing education as needed where opportunities exist
- Utilize data and applies critical thinking and problem solving skills to analyze performance gaps and present to leadership team.
- Plan, guide and manage to ensure that the group's objectives are effectively met, with clear thinking, good participation and full buy-in from everyone involved.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business, Communications, Education, Policy, Political Science etc) additional qualifications are an asset (MBA, certificates for facilitation etc)
- 5 years of experience with demonstrated leadership, communication and business acumen
- Facilitation or group training experience is an asset
- Top notch organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.