Horizon Recruitment is working with a well established local Union in Vancouver to find a new Administrative Assistant, who will oversee the administration of supporting and maintaining the database environment through creating and updating member profiles, posting of member dues, running reports and fulfilling other requests from staff.
- Member database maintenance
- Creating and updating member profiles from manual, online and electronic sources
- Posting member dues from Employers
- Configuring fields for file batch imports
- Creating reports and fulfilling requests for information
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related data entry clerk role.
- Natural proficiency with data and detail work.
- Completed post-secondary education.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft software (Excel, Adobe, SharePoint, Teams).
- The ability to act responsibly and ethically when working with sensitive member information.
- Strong people skills – a polite and professional demeanor when working with all stakeholders.
- Solid communication skills, with proficiency in speaking and writing.
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.