Horizon Recruitment Inc. has partnered with an exciting and growing company to identify an Accounts Receivable Manager for their team. This role reports to a fantastic Director of Finance and will lead the AR team in a hands-on role. This requires extensive communications with internal and external customers in a very high volume and fast paced environment.
- Strategic planning and coordination with other key departments, for improved processes for organization-wide billing and accounts receivable
- Drive the team to reach processing objectives while ensuring adherence to internal controls and with a strong focus on customer service
- Collaborate with senior leaders on implementing best practices and process improvement initiatives
- Provide advice and expertise to the billing and accounts receivable function
- Ensure that all related policies and procedures are up-to-date, relevant and followed
- Positively represent the accounting department with all internal customers
- Direction and mentoring of a team including staff development, performance reviews and general leadership
- A recognized accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA) is not required but could be an asset
- 5+ years in a related role in a complex billing environment and a proven track record as a leader and manager
- Strong understanding of full billing cycle including AR, collections and billings coupled with strong process improvement experience
- Experience managing a team with a preference for specific experience in the CPG industry
- Customer service focus coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
**Only candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
Horizon Recruitment Inc. is a specialized recruitment and search firm with two complimentary practice areas: Finance & Supply Chain.